COVID-19 Appointment Update
We are looking forward to seeing you at your upcoming dental appointment!
Out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s health and to observe social distancing guidelines the following is the policy of Fordham Plaza Dental Associates for all patients.
- When you arrive at the office please call Fordham Plaza Dental Associates-Citident Phone Number (718) 365-4300. We will advise you as to when you may enter the office.
You may be asked to wait outside until we are ready to see you.
- If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher, have a cough, shortness of breath, have flu-like symptoms, have a loss of taste or smell, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 positive person you will be asked to reschedule.
When you arrive at the office, your temperature will be taken with a touch less forehead thermometer and you will be asked the above health-related questions.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus you must bring written proof of a negative test in order to enter the office.
- Only the patient will be permitted to enter the office waiting room (if the patient is a minor they may be accompanied by ONE parent/legal guardian).
- If you have any dental coverage/dental insurance you must provide us with all the information needed to verify your eligibility at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. If your eligibility is not verified prior to your appointment we will be unable to provide treatment.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment you must call (Fordham Plaza Dental Associates-Citident Phone Number (718) 365-4300) and cancel at least 48 hours in advance. There will be a $25.00 charge for missed appointments.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Fordham Plaza Dental Associates